Thursday, July 9, 2009

They Call Me Apam

My name is Faeroz Bin Kamil. I am an avid paintballer.
Recball/woodsball to be exact.

My first post blog-setup task is to list down my skills and knowledge in relation to computers. so this is what I'll do:

Computer Software

  • I am familiar with Microsoft Word and Powerpoint, Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop, and Windows Movie Maker

Computer Hardware

  • I know how to assemble, disassemble and reassemble a PC, perform hardware upgrades such as adding Hard Disk Drives, Optical Drives, Video Cards, RAM, etc.

Computer/Internet Acivities I Often Engage In

  • Graphic design
  • Downloading media: Audio/Video files
  • Playing Audio/Video files: Music, Movies, TV Series
  • Web Surfing
  • Academic resourcing
  • Computer gaming
  • Social networking: Facebook, etc
  • Various forum networking: lowyat.net, mbtcentral.net, xhydroforum.net, etc

I did not have the opportunity to use a computer in my teaching during my practicum because of the lack of IT facilities at the school I was assigned to.

I have and still am participating in online learning. It is a website that contains user-posted tutorials on various tasks involved in graphic design for a range of applications such as Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, as well as other applications such as Flash, Java, etc.

You can find that site here

Apam_Savior

1 comment:

  1. You could make money using your hardware skills.
    Thanks for the link to the tutorials

    ReplyDelete